TR Subscribers Get …
- Sharp commentary. Save time, cut through the BS, and separate the signal from the noise with my Frontpoints weekly column. Catch up on the week’s big deals, financings, data readouts and shenanigans. Consolidate your knowledge. Gain perspective on the news.
- In-depth reports on scientific, medical, and financial aspects of industry, from an integrative thinker who’s been covering biotech since 2001.
- Exclusive insights from a diverse cast of regular contributing writers, including Ruth Etzioni, David Shaywitz and Alex Harding. See the Team here.
- No ads. The TR business model is built to serve you, the reader, not advertisers. My incentive is to create valuable biotech content that people like you are willing to pay for. I have no incentive to sell data, won’t violate your privacy, won’t waste your time, and won’t create click-bait to satisfy advertisers. You are the customer. You are not the product.
- Priority email response. TR subscribers get fast responses. I can’t respond to all emails from non-subscribers. Subscribers get priority response.
- Your next partner, next investment, or next job. That’s the kind of value readers say they get from a TR subscription; see testimonials here.
Subscriptions for individuals are $169 per year. That’s an unbeatable deal. Or, try out Timmerman Report: Get 3 months for $55. We now offer a 1-month trial subscription for only $20.
Corporate & University site licenses
Companies can get a 10% discount off the regular rate of $169 per person per year by purchasing a group of subscriptions. Bigger discounts are available for universities. Get one easy payment and one shared login. E-mail me at email@example.com to subscribe.
|Company size||Estimated # of readers||Price|
|50 employees or less||5||$760|
|Mid-to-Large Companies||20+||Customized, based on readership|
NOTE: Individual subscriptions cannot be shared; that is a copyright violation. By purchasing a corporate license, you obtain the right to share Timmerman Report content internally — not with anyone outside your company. Group subscribers may request PDF reprints of articles for internal posting.
Interested in sharing a subscribers-only TR article with the wider world? You can purchase an attractive PDF reprint to display on your company website for a one-time fee. See me for details. firstname.lastname@example.org.